COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Clareview Drug Mart is a proud participant in Alberta’s COVID-19 vaccination effort. We are offering vaccination with the Pfizer vaccine. More information regarding the vaccines can be found on the Government of Alberta website.
Who is eligible:
- First & Second Doses: ALL Albertans 5 years and older are eligible to receive first and second doses. Pharmacies can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to those aged 12 years and older (ages 5-11 must book via HealthLink by calling 811).
- Booster Dose (Third Dose): ALL Albertans aged 12 years and older are eligible to receive a booster dose (must be spaced at least five months after second dose).
- Second Booster Dose (Fourth Dose): Albertans aged 70 years and older, Indigenous individuals aged 65 years and older, residents of senior’s homes and immunocompromised individuals are currently eligible for a second booster dose (must be spaced at least five months after third dose).
How to get a vaccine:
1) Walk-in: We offer walk-in vaccinations for your convenience – no appointment is necessary (subject to vaccine availability).
If you have questions or would like to inquire about walk-in vaccine availability, please call our pharmacy directly at (780)-473-0832.
2) By appointment: All vaccine appointments across Alberta are now booked on Alberta Health’s central vaccine appointment website. To book an appointment with us, please either click the button below OR call 8-11. Select “Clareview Drug Mart” when prompted to choose your appointment location.
Need a vaccination record? Please access the Alberta Government website to obtain your official COVID-19 vaccination record.
(*For website assistance or troubleshooting, please call 8-11. Clareview Drug Mart does not manage or have any control over the Alberta Vaccine Booking System website)