COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Clareview Drug Mart is a proud participant in Alberta’s COVID-19 vaccination effort. We are offering vaccination with the Pfizer vaccine. More information regarding the vaccines can be found on the Government of Alberta website.
Who is eligible: we are currently providing vaccinations for first and second vaccine doses to ALL eligible Albertans. Alberta Health is also allowing for third vaccine doses for certain Albertans, which currently include:
- All Seniors aged 60 and older (regardless of medical history). Eligible seniors should wait at least six months after their second dose before receiving a third dose.
- All First Nations, Métis and Inuit people aged 18 and older (regardless of medical history). Eligible individuals should wait at least six months after their second dose before receiving a third dose.
- Immunocompromised individuals with certain medical conditions or on certain medications. Eligible immunocompromised individuals should wait at least 8 weeks after their second dose before receiving a third dose.
- Health-care workers who received their first two vaccine doses less than eight weeks apart AND who have direct contact with patients. Eligible health-care workers should wait at least six months after their second dose before receiving a third dose.
- Travellers traveling to jurisdictions that do not recognize the AstraZeneca vaccine or a mixed vaccine series (ie: Pfizer as a first dose and Moderna as a second dose). Eligible travellers should wait at least 4 weeks after their second dose before receiving their third dose.
- Any individuals who received a full series of viral vector vaccines (two doses of AstraZeneca or one dose of Janssen/Johnson&Johnson vaccine).
How to get a vaccine:
1) Walk-in: We offer walk-in vaccinations all-day, for your convenience – no appointment is necessary. Walk-in vaccination is available during regular pharmacy hours, including on weekends.
If you have questions or would like to inquire about walk-in vaccine availability, please call our pharmacy directly at (780)-473-0832.
2) By appointment: All vaccine appointments across Alberta are now booked on Alberta Health’s central vaccine appointment website. To book an appointment with us, please either click the button below OR call 8-11. Select “Clareview Drug Mart” when prompted to choose your appointment location.
Need a vaccination record? Please access the Alberta Government website to obtain your official COVID-19 vaccination record.
(*For website assistance or troubleshooting, please call 8-11. Clareview Drug Mart does not manage or have any control over the Alberta Vaccine Booking System website)