Clareview Drug Mart has always been a locally owned and operated pharmacy. Our pharmacy team is the heart of our business and we strive to offer outstanding pharmaceutical care in a friendly and compassionate manner.
Our pharmacy services include:
- Medication Compounding – a speciality service involving custom preparation of medication creams, liquids, capsules and more. Learn more here.
- Injection Services – Including: Influenza (Flu) Vaccines, COVID-19 Vaccines, Travel Immunizations and other general injections and immunizations.
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Travel Medicine Counselling by a certified Travel Medicine Pharmacist (by appointment)
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living – we are an AADL-certified vendor, offering compression stockings, ostomy supplies, catheter supplies and incontinence supplies (diapers, pads and more). We offer direct billing to AADL!
- Medication Compliance Packaging – blister packs and PacMED med pouches available.
- Medication and Medical Condition Management – you can count on us for medication and healthcare advice.
- Free In-Store Health Services – blood pressure monitoring and training/assistance with diabetic devices and other health-related questions.
- Opioid Dependency Treatment Services
- COVID-19 Testing – Rapid Antigen Testing with a 15-minute turnaround and a pharmacy certificate demonstrating proof of negative test result.